Manufacturers struggle to put robots to work in their factory because it’s still too costly and too complicated. Robotiq’s tools and know-how simplify collaborative robot applications, so factories can start production faster. Robotiq works with a global network of connected robot experts supporting their local manufacturers.
Robotiq Vacuum Grippers can handle a wide range of applications and are ideal for picking up uneven and even workpieces made of different materials, such as cardboard, glass, sheet metal (dry) and plastic. Because of the customizable bracket and unique air nodes, Robotiq Vacuum Grippers provide manufacturers full control over their Gripper to make sure it’s a perfect fit for their applications.
- Plug + Play
- Easy programming
- Fast installation
- Full customization
- Low noise
- Efficient and easy automation
- Quick response time
2F-85 And 2F-140
The 2F-85 and 2F-140 Adaptive Grippers are the world’s best-selling grippers for collaborative robots. Use them to accomplish a complete lineup of applications with a fast time-to-production—no robotics expertise required. They’re key to a highly flexible and reliable robotic cell.
- Plug + Play on collaborative robots
- Eliminate changeovers & reduce tooling costs
- Pick parts of different size and shapes
- Automate all your applications with one gripper
- Program your application in minutes
3-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper
The 3-Finger Adaptive Gripper is ideal for advanced manufacturing and robotic research. It adapts to the object’s shape for a solid grip, so you can focus on the task and not the grasping.
CNC Machine Tending Kit
Here is a good sign of a productive machining process: chips are flying off! Robotiq uses its best off-the-shelf components to bring you an optimized kit for CNC machine tending applications.
- Dual Hand-E grippers with an angled bracket (90°)
- Fingertips starter kit, including a fingertip extender for larger parts
- Machine Tending Copilot software, including Force Copilot and Contact Offset
- Robotiq Wrist Camera (optional), including the new Visual Offset function
- eLearning course on how to best use your kit
FT 300 Force Torque Sensor
Transform your production process by automating the most advanced force-sensitive applications on the market. Program complex robot movements in minutes—no robotics expertise needed. The result is a strong and flexible robot cell.
- Program complex tasks the easy way.
- Unlock force-sensitive applications.
- Increase robot-cell reliability and flexibility.
- Master force control in no time.
- Reduce programming time from hours to minutes
- Automate sanding tasks the easy way
- The only hardware and software sanding solution for Universal Robots
- Increase quality and productivity
- Reduce worker injuries
The Robotiq Wrist Camera is designed to perform industrial applications with Universal Robots. Teach new parts and detect features quickly to ensure repeatable picking.
- The fastest and easiest to use on Universal Robots.
- Teach, edit, and run via the teach pendant.
- Locate many parts in a single snapshot.
- Operate with ease—beginners and experts alike.
- Plug + Play connection, designed for Universal Robots.
- Perfect fit for Universal Robots e-Series
- Included in FT 300 Hardware
- Adjustable tool weight based on center of gravity
- Sensor value resetting
- Hand-guided robot movement
- Precise object placement
- Complex trajectories
- Constant force and stiffness for each axis
Insights sends you a text message when your robot requires your attention, and provides real-time data to monitor, troubleshoot and improve your production. It is currently available in the United States, Canada and Europe.